Architect designed and executed drawings avoid unnecessary planning delays and ensure clients achieve the optimum result for their property. Compromising on design experience at this critical stage may result in a build that detracts from the property's value and does not provide the ideal layout for its users.
An Architect's design will maximise the full potential of your property.
Drawings and specifications by an Architect will enable accurate tenders to be sought from contractors for your residential build.
1. On-site discussion with client
2. Address and discuss all local planning requirements
3. Prepare design proposal
4. Present to the client for discussion and design sign off
4. Submission of a complete set of planning drawings for planning approval
5. Preparation of detailed drawings are submitted for Building Control Approval